Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Trade theCatalyst: The Introduction

I have spent a great deal of time trying to find resources to help me understand trading concepts in a way that is both helpful and to the point.  There are way too many books, sites, blogs, and chat rooms that beat around the bush and for whatever reason, just simply don't give you what you need to know.

Well then...let's get to the point.  I created this Blog for my education sake as much as yours. And I have saved up tons of resources over time that I both found to be helpful, or that I wanted to keep for future reference.  So, instead of doing what all the other guys do such a great job at sucking at:

I'll provide the resources you need to learn, and I'll even lead the way, but you're the teacher.  Let's get started....

"One of the first enemies to tackle in self-coaching is procrastination. We procrastinate when we know we need to change, but cannot summon and sustain a sense of urgency. In that situation, procrastination itself becomes the pattern we must battle, as it robs us of the power to change our lives"

No comments:

Post a Comment